Participate in our projects
TMA DEVELOPMENT OF AN INTEGRATED NETWORK OF SOLUTIONS
Get the best resource team for your Mission Areas® development
TMA will help you work successfully with healthcare organizations (R&D, biotech companies, not-for-profit organizations, etc) from start to finish in fulfilling unmet health needs (in international settings)
This work with healthcare organizations relies on a full skill set developed by TMA e-NetWork
- Legal skills in setting up organizations, drawing up appropriate contracts between different bodies (i.e. researchers and their universities), implementing legal reporting to governmental bodies.
- KOL(key opinion leader) management, to bring together potentially interested KOLs in order to identify/validate the organizational rationale (unmet healthcare needs)
- Organization communication management skills, to define the concept that sustains the mission area purposes, to create research plans, to define the rationale of the organization or of specific projects, to develop materials (educational >> slide kits, virtual clinical cases, milestone studies summary and comments, web-conferences, etc; Communications >> editorials, articles, agendas and presentations of scientific communications/symposia at congresses or organization-specific meetings, meet the experts sessions, videos of experts, press conference materials, etc.)
MANAGEMENT OF MISSION AREA PROGRAMS AT TMA
Project management in Mission Areas
- Management of day-to-day operations
- Grant provider management
- Accounting proficiency
- Day-to-day follow-up (grant requests, purchase orders and payments to providers)
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly reports
- Writing of annual organization reports
- Management of operational relations with grantors
Finance project development with TMA
- Drawing up of applications for subsidies from appropriate bodies (EU, international, etc)
- Fund raising for capital and project development, acquisitions, etc.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE AND MAINTAIN THE TMA
Create the conditions for grantors to deliver financial resources at levels ensuring that the TMA can continue to implement its mission area programs.
TMA’s resources comprise:
- Funding from grantors willing to fund critical mission areas from the current TMA Annual Plan and deliverables.
- Public sources and legacies.
- Personal membership will be proposed to all participants, for which there is a yearly subscription.
The Trustees take decisions on the allocation of resources between:
- The scientific operations and projects, in particular studies and surveys, educational programs, and scientific grants;
- Operations within the framework of partnerships;
- Operating costs including overheads, management, social and legal expenses.